On The Manor TV Series From the 80s

Was P.C Rag in the film ?

i aint seen him for years! he was a bit heavy handed with us at times i seem to remember aswell. my sister hated him too. dont remember the prog but i lived on manor for a while with my sister on scotia close.

• 2 years later...

My mum Anne Matthews (was Ismay) featured in the On The Manor Program, i was a teenager at the time and thought it was so not cool so i would'nt let them film me lol, she was the one putting makeup chatting loads n getting ready for a night in the Springwood, My grandad Tommy Ismay now passed away was also in it talking to his plants, he loved his garden xx

My mum Anne Matthews (was Ismay) featured in the On The Manor Program, i was a teenager at the time and thought it was so not cool so i would'nt let them film me lol, she was the one putting makeup chatting loads n getting ready for a night in the Springwood, My grandad Tommy Ismay now passed away was also in it talking to his plants, he loved his garden xx

your uncle must be my husbands mate pete how is pat these days

hi chez, i have a copy of it, watched it recently with my lad, it was nice seeing grandad on it, and your mum, my lad was right into it