Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

I knew Tash well - we were paper boys together (see my "Gee'or Ruwerin Blog")

Are you two or three years younger? Ginger hair? Used to be a big Roxy Music fan?

I think you lived next door to Dodo

Yup thats me ,Tash the younger LOL Also worked at Corbridges more or less took over our Bobs round which was remington ,morrall and yew lane ,69 <removed> stars ,had to take 2 bags on a Friday when they were broadsheets

We lived on Knutton Cres but a few houses a way from Steve "Dodo" Odams

Steve passed away last year

Edited by happyhippy
removed masked swearing

Hi Joto

Which of our lot thinks you act blonde, we come from a highly intelligent family. In fact I could write my own name by the time I left school and it was a good school. In fact it was so good it was approved!!!:D:huh:

Denlin it's just mh messing about, he's definitely not related to us, and denlin your post made me laugh, you should pop over and visit the 'I'm bored section' you'd fit in well over there :hihi:

Denlin it's just mh messing about, he's definitely not related to us, and denlin your post made me laugh, you should pop over and visit the 'I'm bored section' you'd fit in well over there :hihi:
im not messing about aunty joto, dont be like that please, your my favourite aunt:)

Morning Joto

Hope you're well. It looks as though I've been adopted as an auntie as well. hope he's got plenty of money but then we keep getting disowned by rich people don't we?

What page is the I'm bored section on?

Speak to you soon by email

:D

Steve Parkin is the landlord of the Sportsman in Hackenthorpe ,Kevin Hill is still involved in football thru Wadsley Bridge WMC and Trevor Dixon lives in Penistone but plays golf at Wortley

Eighup , feederfil , is it the same Trevor Dixon that went to Yew Lane school ? ..if so , he will be around 55 now ( i was at Yew Lane at the same time ,but in the year above)...