Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Hi yer chap BLADE,Ive only just found this site and yes I remember all these things, I used to live on Mansel crescent, when the sikh called, me and my brothers use to run upstairs and hide until he'd gone.How times have changed.Daz.

i dont remember a sikh on mansel but my mum and dad may do. we always got gipsys at door selling pegs and tea towels. my daft mother always bought something from them as she thought they would put a curse on her. i always wondered why gipsys was queueing round the block all way to our house :loopy:

i dont remember a sikh on mansel but my mum and dad may do. we always got gipsys at door selling pegs and tea towels. my daft mother always bought something from them as she thought they would put a curse on her. i always wondered why gipsys was queueing round the block all way to our house :loopy:

Thanks for the video, I think you must have been stood outside 87,Mansel Cres, at the end of the video.Daz.

Lived on Fulmere road in the 1960's and early 70's, went to Mansel Infants and juniors. I remember the Marigold van, they sold plastic cups of frozen squash for 6d (ice cups) we thought they were delicious! The van even used to come on sundays and when I was about 7 I used to go and buy 10 Embassy for my dad...how times have changed!

Lived on Fulmere road in the 1960's and early 70's, went to Mansel Infants and juniors. I remember the Marigold van, they sold plastic cups of frozen squash for 6d (ice cups) we thought they were delicious! The van even used to come on sundays and when I was about 7 I used to go and buy 10 Embassy for my dad...how times have changed!

Did you know Robin Lee? he lived on Fulmere about the same time.

Did you know Robin Lee? he lived on Fulmere about the same time.

There was a Robin Lee lived at the top of Knutton opposite The Beagle. Two brothers Pat and Roger. I think he was a goalkeeper. Would be about 61 now if it's the same guy

There was a Robin Lee lived at the top of Knutton opposite The Beagle. Two brothers Pat and Roger. I think he was a goalkeeper. Would be about 61 now if it's the same guy

Bushbaby Thank you. Yes thats the one,he was a very good goalkeeper I played in the same side. with Dave Travis & Geoff Worth. I used to live on Mansel and knew Robin very well,but lost contact 20years ago.Do you know where he lives now, as we are trying to contact him.Daz.

Edited by darell