Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Hi,bushbaby,would it be the Paragon on Sicey ave.at Firth park, that you were thinking of?Spent many happy hours in there,having lived my early life on the Shiregreen.

Wasn't the Paragon where the Coop is now on that row of shops. Remember my brother having to take me out because I was so scared of Sinbad the Sailor - what a wimp!!

opposite the pics at firth park was a chippy called the paragon he used to fry in beef dripping and throw handfulls of salt in the hot fat

best chips i have ever tasted

cant get grub like that nowadays

I remember the chippy too - always a queue but worth the wait!!

I went with a gang to see Clockwork Orange and had to lie about my age to get in. Enjoyed it so much we ended up going three consecutive nights. The soundtrack was superb, and I still have the eight-track. :)

The chippy at the back is now a house.

the brilliant song by erika eigen ,i want to marry a lighthouse keeper,,brilliant film

Dobie Gray followed by Tim Hardin.. Oh Mr Ambassador :)

Then the wonderful voice of Levi Stubbs and Ben E King..magic. Tim Hardin my favourite version! Did you listen to JW yesterday...fab stuff played - featuring Sticky Fingers album. That's one I managed to keep away from you!!

Didn't reply before - daughter nicked the laptop for the weekend!