Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Steve, Sweet Baby James featured album on JW this afternoon.

Great album

James was at John Lennon's memorial in December, same day as I was there (30th anniversary). I didn't see him though. He lived in the same building at the time (Dakota Building). Am I right in thinking the album was recorded in London?

Carole King was on over the weekend speaking about Amy Winehouse

I remember James and Carole on BBC2's in concert. What a glorious night that was. I still think Tapestry is best album ever by a woman, although she has got mouldy feet on the cover :gag:

Great album

Am I right in thinking the album was recorded in London?

Carole King was on over the weekend speaking about Amy Winehouse

I remember James and Carole on BBC2's in concert. What a glorious night that was. I still think Tapestry is best album ever by a woman, although she has got mouldy feet on the cover :gag:

I love that album. I think it may have been recorded in London as it was produced by Peter Asher.

I didn't see old Carole over the weekend. Tapestry is in my top 3 albums of the 70's and I recorded the James/Carole concert. Brilliant!!

I met Stewart about a year ago, in Hillsborough. Smashing kid. Seemed quite well. Still good pals with our Mick

the peligrena family was quite a hard family.tony had the odd scrap in the beagle but stewart was the quiet one and he was a good snooker player

the peligrena family was quite a hard family.tony had the odd scrap in the beagle but stewart was the quiet one and he was a good snooker player

Probably repeating myself here, but in the early 70s in the disco at Mansell Youth Club, whenever they played the song "Have you seen her?" by The Chi-Lites, instead of the normal chorus:

"Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her?"

We all sang

"Have you seen her? Tony Pellegrina?"

....................Perhaps you had to be there.

Probably repeating myself here, but in the early 70s in the disco at Mansell Youth Club, whenever they played the song "Have you seen her?" by The Chi-Lites, instead of the normal chorus:

"Have you seen her? Tell me have you seen her?"

We all sang

"Have you seen her? Tony Pellegrina?"

....................Perhaps you had to be there.

and he loved it

i may be a a little young to know all these stories on here as i was born in 72 but its great to read these old stories from the old generation off the cross, its nice to read the oldies on here putting on their stories and living on the cross,,no dis-respect as i have learned alot

Edited by Richard PX5

It's really interesting 'coz Tommy only had a negative, which he'd had for years and had no idea who was on it. I managed to get a positive from it, so it's the first time it's been seen in some forty years. I've put the info on the picture thanks.

Mystery solved!!:)

its jean not joan and its nice to see those pics.