Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

think it was later than early fifties sure i remember when it was all open ground

and that was late fifties

Hi I left Yew Lane in 1958 after spending 4 yrs there, before that I spent 3 yrs at Mansel Juniors. I started at Mansel just after it opened, and I started in the second year. So if Yew Lane opened at the same time ( Maybe earlier) that makes it early 50s. When was the Queens Coronation? I received a commemorative mug while attending Mansel Juniors. :)

Hi I left Yew Lane in 1958 after spending 4 yrs there, before that I spent 3 yrs at Mansel Juniors. I started at Mansel just after it opened, and I started in the second year. So if Yew Lane opened at the same time ( Maybe earlier) that makes it early 50s. When was the Queens Coronation? I received a commemorative mug while attending Mansel Juniors. :)
queens coronation was 52, theyre currently building a new school on the mansel site to replace the existing building, its almost complete, i'll try & get a picture of the new building once theyve removed all the scaffolding