Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Talking of that area around that gas station on Wordsworth, any of you or your siblings breed rabbits? Way back in 1956 Dad got me a rabbit from that area and it was chinchilla coloured, it was supposed to have been fathered by a wild rabbit. I had it quite a few years and called it Nibbles :hihi:

Talking of that area around that gas station on Wordsworth, any of you or your siblings breed rabbits? Way back in 1956 Dad got me a rabbit from that area and it was chinchilla coloured, it was supposed to have been fathered by a wild rabbit. I had it quite a few years and called it Nibbles :hihi:
eyup joto,alan ponds gas station is still there for the time being before asda gets built & 1 or 2 wild rabbits are still lurkin towards the brook

eyup joto,alan ponds gas station is still there for the time being before asda gets built & 1 or 2 wild rabbits are still lurkin towards the brook

Are they gonna demolish Alan Ponds then? I used to live in the bungalows across the road, do you know if theyre going to be flattened too?

Are they gonna demolish Alan Ponds then? I used to live in the bungalows across the road, do you know if theyre going to be flattened too?
eyup jabbers as far as i know the bungalows are staying but im not too sure of asdas plans to build a fuel station or not, if they do get planning permission then its highly unlikely alan ponds could compete with asdas prices

just found out today mansel infant school is been demolished,,bulldozers are on site,its all rubble now,,, i went there and got great memories,,, just another part of the cross gone now :(

Well I'm thinking that's a shame, my 2 younger sisters went to Mansel infants, I graduated straight to the Junior section because I was to old when it first opened. With all those houses demolished around there, I suppose they haven't enough kids to attend. I keep wondering where are all the people living now, all those houses are no more? Out of town? or are they building High rises?