Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Does St Cecelia's still exist then?

I was snooping around there on the Google street view last night. Its only been a few years since I left the Cross and I still managed to get lost looking for the Church, its where I was christened and it took me a while to finally find it and yeah its still there.

I was snooping around there on the Google street view last night. Its only been a few years since I left the Cross and I still managed to get lost looking for the Church, its where I was christened and it took me a while to finally find it and yeah its still there.

When the vicar christened you Jabbers did he work out which end was which :hihi:

I cant remember, I was very young at the time! There IS a rumour that it was a Christening and an Exorcism rolled into one though!

Well I think you need to go back........it didn't work :hihi:

Is that club next to the church still open, God that place was a dive.

Is that club next to the church still open, God that place was a dive.

Im not sure, but I can remember reports in the 90s of huge fights there with beer glasses and stools flying around the place while little kids screamed in terror!