Did you ever live in Parson Cross? (Part 2)

Of course I am! A bit older maybe but still as gorgeous!! Well.........

Have the Deja Vu on me - have another on vinyl and CD. Joni Mitchell is still on my CD player - OMG those were the days!!

Anyway you sound in good form!

Anyway you sound in good form!

Kids, Grandkids, Work..what's not to be in good form about?

Haven't personally got around to CDs yet. Stuck with vinyl in the house and an eight track player in the car

Glad you're still kickin' around Kath :)

Edited by Bushbaby

Still very much kicking around, always seem to be busy and general in good form.

It's great to hear from you and hard to imagine...grandad??

The 8 track in the car is heaven sent - the vinyls still the best though!

Re Chaucer, there is a lot of redevelopment going on. ie A new library and medical centre already in progress so new Asda may be just a needy addition. However with Sainsbury,s planning to open on Claywheels lane and Tesco interested in making St Thomas mores on Halifax rd an Express, Maybe one shop too many.?

Re Chaucer, there is currenlty much redevelopment in progress such as a new library and medical centre opposite the school. Looking at the state of the shops on Buchanan Rd, a new Asda may be seen as a needy addition. However, what with Sainsbury,s intent to build a store on Claywheels lane and Tescos interest in turning St Thomas Mores on Halifax Rd into an Express, may be one shop too many?

Re Chaucer, there is a lot of redevelopment going on. ie A new library and medical centre already in progress so new Asda may be just a needy addition. However with Sainsbury,s planning to open on Claywheels lane and Tesco interested in making St Thomas mores on Halifax rd an Express, Maybe one shop too many.?

I think so - I didn't know that Tesco was interested in the St Thomas More site. They're like a rash, everywhere you look!