Anyone here from Attercliffe? (Part 2)

Hi used to live on Shortridge street .Does anybody remember Banners

Hi cliffboy, i lived on Shortridge Street from 1959 to 1966, No23 just up from Banners, i used to love going in there just before Xmas to play with the toys, happy days!:hihi:

Hi cliffboy, i lived on Shortridge Street from 1959 to 1966, No23 just up from Banners, i used to love going in there just before Xmas to play with the toys, happy days!:hihi:

Hi Glenn,

I lived at Number 14 , is your surname Carrington. if so you must remember the easter when we got drunk on cherry B ???

Hi Glenn,

I lived at Number 14 , is your surname Carrington. if so you must remember the easter when we got drunk on cherry B ???

yes, my name is Carrington although i dont remember the getting drunk bit, probably because it has happened many more times since then, terrible thing to say i know:)

the questions I have are, where were we? who were we with?and more to the point what happened after?

The lads i lknocked around with in those days were Pete Beresford, and two brothers Denis and Glenn, sadly i cant remember their surname, are you one of these lads Cliffboy?

yes, my name is Carrington although i dont remember the getting drunk bit, probably because it has happened many more times since then, terrible thing to say i know:)

the questions I have are, where were we? who were we with?and more to the point what happened after?

The lads i lknocked around with in those days were Pete Beresford, and two brothers Denis and Glenn, sadly i cant remember their surname, are you one of these lads Cliffboy?

Hi Glenn I am Pete Berresford we all knocked about together, as I remember you lived next door to a irish kid called Steven i think that was his name, as for the cherry B we where in your house one Easter and decided to drink it the next thing I remember was getting a good hiding from dad and chucking up in bed I think your mother gave you a good belting as well,just the smell of that drink even now makes me feel sick. How are you doing ?? are you still in Sheffield ?? I left Sheffield years back and after working in various places settled in Brixham (south Devon) ,I think the brothers lived in the yard on chippingham place,

Hi Glenn I am Pete Berresford we all knocked about together, as I remember you lived next door to a irish kid called Steven i think that was his name, as for the cherry B we where in your house one Easter and decided to drink it the next thing I remember was getting a good hiding from dad and chucking up in bed I think your mother gave you a good belting as well,just the smell of that drink even now makes me feel sick. How are you doing ?? are you still in Sheffield ?? I left Sheffield years back and after working in various places settled in Brixham (south Devon) ,I think the brothers lived in the yard on chippingham place,

Ah it's all coming back to me now, the last time i saw you was in Ranmoor when i had the newsagents there, remember? i think you were working in Fulwood at the time.

the irish family next door were the Roches, there were four brothers Eugene,Vincent, Michael and the youngest Steven, the older brothers were always p*****, hows your Tommy and your sister Lynn and if my memory is intact didn't you have an older sister as well?.

I'm living in Brinsworth now, been here since 1966

Ah it's all coming back to me now, the last time i saw you was in Ranmoor when i had the newsagents there, remember? i think you were working in Fulwood at the time.

the irish family next door were the Roches, there were four brothers Eugene,Vincent, Michael and the youngest Steven, the older brothers were always p*****, hows your Tommy and your sister Lynn and if my memory is intact didn't you have an older sister as well?.

I'm living in Brinsworth now, been here since 1966

Hi Glen

Thats right I remember now Yes I was working at Ranmoor Hall as my first wife also worked there, Tommy moved to Spain and died, Lynne still lives in Sheffield, and my oldest sister Ann now lives in Portsmouth, I now have 3 children my oldest lives in Rotherham (security door fitter) the next lives in Crosspool (accountant) and the youngest moved to Brixham. Was i right in thinking your mum was called Nellie and your dad Cyril ??

Hi Glen

Thats right I remember now Yes I was working at Ranmoor Hall as my first wife also worked there, Tommy moved to Spain and died, Lynne still lives in Sheffield, and my oldest sister Ann now lives in Portsmouth, I now have 3 children my oldest lives in Rotherham (security door fitter) the next lives in Crosspool (accountant) and the youngest moved to Brixham. Was i right in thinking your mum was called Nellie and your dad Cyril ??

Pete, i have sent you a private message, just look at the top of this page at the right hand side.