N-Dubz (chavz!) Concert cancelled

DaniBabi

I was going to see them live too!

Right good band =]

I know 'goths' or 'emo's or whatever you call them that like NDubz so to be fair, it aint all chav based and they make good tunes!

Really pushed the grime scene forward.

You clearly have no idea what 'Grime' music is! The only thing theses 'people' have pushed forward is the BNP subscription.

you people are funny you know :L but i bet if you could be that rich by wearin a hat n rappin you wouldnt pass up the chance ;) youve never met dappy tilisha or faze so the only reason possible that you could hate them so much is because there so rich from doing something that you personally dont like, envy's 1 of the seven deadly sins you know, can kill ya ;)

Without going through the English used (clue rapping has a "g") i have met N-Dubz through my work and as people they come across as reasonable. BUT that doesnt stop the music being absolute pap.

I don't hate them but the illiterate chavs that follow them? - thats a different story.

p.s If you want to big up the group get the names of the members correct - It's Dappy, Tulisa and Fazer

p.p.s if i was going to get rich by wearing a hat and rapping i'd rather be LL Cool J or Schooley D any day

Archived