New Polish Restaurant - has anyone been?

Olive

Hi All, I recall reading that a Polish restaurant has opened recently, I think London Road-ish area. Has anyone been? Would you recommend it? Do you know if you need to book / can take your own wine etc? Do they take Zloty? (Just joking!)

It's on Abbeydale Road and, when I walk past it, there is a sign saying that you can indeed bring your own wine.

As for the food, a friend of a friend went with someone who actually is Polish, and it is apparently very authentic. But they serve things like beetroot soup!!

Also, there are about 16 courses by all accounts, so it would probably make a good prelude to say, a survival expedition to the Alps.

Would make a change though!

• 2 weeks later...

My mate went...said the food was great, good prices, and they were allowed to stay there for a good few hours and drink the wine they'd taken after they'd finished eating with no hassle to hurry up and get out.

Enjoy.

Archived