Dr Feelgood at the Black Swan

I remember seeing the Feelgoods at the Swan in 1975 i think.

It was one of my favorite gigs of all time. They also played the City Hall around the same time.

Was anyone at the gig? and can anyone tell me the exact dates of the two gigs,as i'm writing a book about Sheffield in the 70s.

Cheers.

Went to the City Hall gig, where they were supported by Mink De'Ville, the Feelgood gig for one side of a live album.

I was at that gig too, it must've been after 1975 because I didn't move here until '76. My friend and I went for a curry after with Lee Brilleaux.

Went to the City Hall gig, where they were supported by Mink De'Ville, the Feelgood gig for one side of a live album.

Cheers mate, can't remember Mink De'Ville playing though, was it them who did Spanish Stroll? Are you sure it wern't Dux Delux(spelling?) who i also saw at The Swan around that time ?

I remember seeing the Feelgoods at the Swan in 1975 i think.

It was one of my favorite gigs of all time. They also played the City Hall around the same time.

Was anyone at the gig? and can anyone tell me the exact dates of the two gigs,as i'm writing a book about Sheffield in the 70s.

Cheers.

just done a search "doctor feelgood sheffield " loads of info and dvd's .

to much to put on here mi donny , try it for yourself mate.

Cheers mate, can't remember Mink De'Ville playing though, was it them who did Spanish Stroll? Are you sure it wern't Dux Delux (spelling?) ?

It was definitely Mink DeVille supporting when I saw them, maybe they played City Hall twice?

Archived