Best restaurant for a steak?

sean344

Anyone know of a decent steak restaurant to go to, I've been told there was a pub at Hunters Bar that does if you can eat a 21oz steak you get it for free, is it still there?

Not heard of the place your on about. I remember years ago the Robin Hood at Millhouses doing something similar. The Waggon & Horses at Millhouses have a steak night, on a Thursday I think it is, with steaks up to 32oz. Also Grill On The Hill, Crookes is supposed to be good, and cheap.

Anyone know of a decent steak restaurant to go to, I've been told there was a pub at Hunters Bar that does if you can eat a 21oz steak you get it for free, is it still there?

Thank

21oz is just below 600gr. It is not so difficult to eat :love: I need to know all info about this place!

Thank

Free steak I think not ... you can get a medium size medium expensive nice steak in Cafe Rouge or a larger size more expensive steak in there .. also nice .. mmmmm

Archived