Colley School/Parson Cross College

Bartonk

I'm Cliff Stacey from the Drive and was at school with Michael. I remember Ralph Hill and loads more names. I have to be up early tomorrow so will close now and will give you some more names after Easter. Give my regards to Dennis.

• 11 months later...

I went to Colley School in 1966 and left in 1971. I thought that Colley was a Comprehensive school went I went there in '66 but someone told me last night that it was a Secondary Modern until later in the 60's. I have a very strong memory of being told that it had just become a comp when I started. Does anyone have any info?

BartonK - when were you there?

Welcome to the forum Bill, I too grew up on Milnrow Rd No 25, I think my eldest sister was a friend of your sister's. Was her name Gloria? I'm one of the Theaker's, the corner house with the Garage. :)

Would that be the top of Milnrow on the corner with Wordsworth?

We're the Atkin sisters twins?

---------- Post added 13-07-2014 at 18:40 ----------

Can't think of anyone else Pete!

are you thinking of Karen and Marie Atkin ? they were twins in my year at Colley.

---------- Post added 18-03-2016 at 15:44 ----------

The Atkin sisters that I knew were Julie the eldest and Marie the youngest with one in the middle Vivian I think, Eddie rode a motorcycle and nearly always had a dark blue motorcycle leather on

Vivian is married to Chris Biggin who both met at school in the late 70s and are still together now. Eddie had a Suzuki GS 750 Waterbucket .