Colley School/Parson Cross College

Bartonk

I went to Colley School in 1966 and left in 1971. I thought that Colley was a Comprehensive school went I went there in '66 but someone told me last night that it was a Secondary Modern until later in the 60's. I have a very strong memory of being told that it had just become a comp when I started. Does anyone have any info?

BartonK - when were you there?

I was there from 64 to 69. I always thought it was a comprehensive too...

Would that be the top of Milnrow on the corner with Wordsworth?

Hi sweetdexter, We've chatted before on here, you're lucky I rarely come on here these days. Our house was in the middle, we were in a semi and our adjoining neighbour was called Atkin and they actually lived on Milnrow Drive, I told you we were on a corner, right? :D

Hi sweetdexter, We've chatted before on here, you're lucky I rarely come on here these days. Our house was in the middle, we were in a semi and our adjoining neighbour was called Atkin and they actually lived on Milnrow Drive, I told you we were on a corner, right? :D

Now I know whereof you speak.

I went to google earth

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...