What is it like living in a house with no central heating?

15 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Will you be able to afford to keep warm this winter with all the benefits you're being given courtesy of the taxpayer?

👆👆👆

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

You should know which benefits you receive courtesy of the taxpayer.  

I do know. Apparently you do too judging by your comment I've embolden. 

So again, which benefits? 

53 minutes ago, West 77 said:

You told us you receive benefits 

Snipped 

I know, which ones?

54 minutes ago, West 77 said:

judging by your comment 

Clearly you think you will not be given enough benefits.  

Clearly your talking rubbish. You've no idea what I think 

55 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Snipped

How much more benefits than what you're currently receiving do you think you should be given courtesy of the taxpayer?

Poor attempt at best 🤣

2 hours ago, Foot and Mouth said:

£400 energy grant to all households in GB, paid in October in six instalments, non repayable. It's a help. Plus bills will not be as high as first thought due to the cap.

Funny how we in the "enlightened" West, are spending $billions on preventing global warming, and spending $billions to warm things up.

And spending $billions to arm Ukraine, and $billions to to Russia to finance his invasion.

As a wise man once said, "Who the hell makes these deals?"  :)

Just now, West 77 said:

It doesn't surprise me you have no shame 

Snipped 

Why should I feel shame?

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

Snipped

Thankfully there are enough honest hard working taxpayers in our great country who pull their own weight which enables benefit payments to be made to the genuine needy  as well as the dreads of our society.

Gawd bless em 🇬🇧

Just now, West 77 said:

I'm just a looker on. My own personal opinions about you are irrelevant. 

My bold.

Finally something we agree on.

Anyway, are we done?

I'm pretty sure you have some people of colour, gay, lesbian or trans people you'd much rather be discriminating against instead of picking on little ol me?

4 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I'm just a looker on. My own personal opinions about you are irrelevant. At the end of the day you will be judged by your own maker. Romans 14.4 doesn't beld well for you.

Bode?

27 minutes ago, West 77 said:

It doesn't surprise me you have no shame or self respect. Thankfully there are enough honest hard working taxpayers in our great country who pull their own weight which enables benefit payments to be made to the genuine needy  as well as the dreads of our society.

The problem is that the underbelly of society who don't need to work, think that an honest, hard working man, at a job he may not like, to pay for all these benefits is just a "sucker."

As the free money for doing nothing keeps flowing those numbers are bound increase, and overload the system, until it collapses.

You need a lot of people pulling the cart when everybody is jumping on it.

A safety net is there for the really needy, not the able bodied yobbos and their fancy bits down in the pub!

Edited by trastrick