What is it like living in a house with no central heating?

7 minutes ago, West 77 said:

Oh dear the heat in the kitchen is too hot for The Daddy..

Well I'm on benefits. I can afford to heat the kitchen to an uncomfortable level just for the sheer hell of it.

Same for every room in my 4 bedroom house with loft conversion and conservatory.

Thanks for your contribution Little Westy👍

10 minutes ago, West 77 said:

God bless benefits payment day.

God isn't real but my benefits certainly are..

1 minute ago, West 77 said:

I couldn't with you more.  The Daddy keeps asking for more but unlike Oliver Twist he doesn't put a shift in the workhouse. 

🤣

What's wrong Little Westy?

Has something gotten under your skin?

Looks like you are the one who can't stand the heat 

4 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I couldn't with you more.  The Daddy keeps asking for more but unlike Oliver Twist he doesn't put a shift in the workhouse. 

From what I gather Daddy is coping with problems in his family. I would think that that is what benefits are for.

He doesn't sound lazy to me?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, West 77 said:

I'm not the benefit scrounger and can hold my head up high,

I can hold my head up too thanks to the very generous (some might say overly generous) benefits system.

Thanks for the money Little Westy 💰 

Edited by The_DADDY

Just now, West 77 said:

Well done you. It must me really hard administering  all those welfare benefits going into your bank account. Make sure they don't underpay what you're entitled to. God Bless The Welfare State.

No fear.

They wouldn't dare. Last time they did that i threatened to take them court. At the tax payers expense of course.

Just now, West 77 said:

And you would have legal aid to fund your legal representation. Well done to you, it obviously pays well to be bone idle rather than to be a honest hard working person.

🤣 It really irritates you dunt it.

Bone idle? 🤣

You don't have a clue but then you are Little Westy so not having a clue is what you do best 👍