The best coffee in Sheffield?

What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?

• F.O.B
    • Utopia (West One)
    • Starbucks
    • Costa (Abbey National)
    • Coffee Rev (Uni)
    • Cafe Moco
    • Other

I'd agree with Bragazzi's on Abbeydale Road, excellend coffee and plenty of other Italian goodies to be tempted with! Cafe Gusto is also very good!

Time for a bit of thread hijacking...

A while back, I posted a thread asking whether Bragazzis had purchased the unit on the corner, a few doors down from their current site. I'd seen the owner of Braggazis in there a few times, and a couple of other posts seemed to imply I was correct. However, since then - nothing! Anyone got any ideas what it's going to be? It's this unit I'm referring to...

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Bragazzis - Amazing coffee. But amazingly cliquey service.

Not enough to put me off if I'm in the area but one of the staff was pretty feckin' sarcastic last time I was in when asked a simple question.

Never mind though - it gives me the opportunity to be a rude customer which I usually try and avoid :)

Also - it's not really in the city centre. I actually really like the Costa on Division street. I do like to explore independent coffee shops but this Costa has uniformly good service and is just a nice bright, airy place to sit with a drink after an afternoon's mooch round town!

Archived