The best coffee in Sheffield?

What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?

• F.O.B
    • Utopia (West One)
    • Starbucks
    • Costa (Abbey National)
    • Coffee Rev (Uni)
    • Cafe Moco
    • Other

If you're ever in Broomhill, Cream is very very good for coffees. I've never bothered with the food as that is v pricey, IMO - but the coffee tastes great whether you're having it black or as latte/cappucino etc.

I also genuinely like the coffee in Costa too but don't like Starbucks as the way they over-roast their coffee really doesn't agree with me.

Coffee Revolution is also very good.

I noticed that there are more and more coffee places opening up. It makes me think whether I have been charged too much for coffee sometimes. I mean, 2-3GBP for a cup of coffee is kind of expensive in my eyes...

Where do you think the best cup of latte is in town? Both for a proper espresso shot with decent milk/froth used, and the pricing to go with that too.

Costa does a really creamy "flat white". Other than that, I cannot recall where else is best to that same standard for less. What are your opinions ?

The key is using fresh milk, the fresher the milk the higher the protien and it's that that which makes the real difference !

The Latte's we serve in our ice cream parlour have milk that's come from our cows the same day. Probably days fresher that what other folk use.

The Italian Cafe (not sure of name) near the Cathedral Tram Stop, which is closing next week and moving to Norfolk Row across from the Catholic cathedral is fab.

In Broomhill Remo makes amazing coffee and El Toro the tapas bar is good too.

In Crookes, Tom Scotts.

Please, please, PLEASE try Bragazzi's on Abbeydale Road. Really GREAT authentic Italian coffee, honestly. I could live off the stuff. And it's not too inexpensive either. :]

I have to agree ! ( although I think they meant that it's not too expensive :hihi: ) the atmosphere is very laid back and homely . I was introduced to it a few months ago and now I wouldn't go anywhere else. I'd driven passed it loads of times and never noticed it :love:

Starbuck's, bottom of Fargate.

Starbucks on fargate is the best coffee shop in town. Pricey, but worth every penny!

Is this particular starbucks any different to the 5 or 6 others that seem to be scattered around Sheffield City Centre...:huh: ?

I am not a coffee drinker but i know my other half likes Starbucks coffee and often stops in which ever one we pass first when in town (or anywhere in the country/world!) :hihi:

Archived