The best coffee in Sheffield?

What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?

• F.O.B
    • Utopia (West One)
    • Starbucks
    • Costa (Abbey National)
    • Coffee Rev (Uni)
    • Cafe Moco
    • Other

I have to agree Bragazzi's does a nice coffee, its a grubby looking hole but always busy with a great atmosphere, not pleasant sat outside though due to heavy fumes from passing traffic.

I don't think it's grubby looking. It's intentionally unpolished looking inside but the more interesting for it.

People need to broaden their horizons beyond Starbucks and Costa. Not that they're awful and I visit them sometimes but they don't have any character.

I don't think it's grubby looking. It's intentionally unpolished looking inside but the more interesting for it.

People need to broaden their horizons beyond Starbucks and Costa. Not that they're awful and I visit them sometimes but they don't have any character.

That's why I like it too , it's a very chilled out atmosphere and the staff are amazingly friendly . You can sit down and they will bring the drinks to you too and they let you pay as you leave , even after more than one coffee which is virtually unheard of these days .....I'll be quiet now cos I'm sounding like my Grandma :hihi:

Oh and the coffee is fantastic !!!!!

Starbuck's, bottom of Fargate.

i work at starbucks fargate.. and we do have some staff that are great barista's.

You can really vote who has the best latte's in town because it depends on the skill of the person making them and the technique and consistancy.

end of the day it is espresso and milk put together the only real difference is how you steam the milk.

Archived