The best coffee in Sheffield?

What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?

• F.O.B
    • Utopia (West One)
    • Starbucks
    • Costa (Abbey National)
    • Coffee Rev (Uni)
    • Cafe Moco
    • Other

Caf'e Ceres on Sharrowvale Road do fantastic coffee as do Remo's and Nonnas.

I think Sheffield needs a coffee house that opens late in the evening giving those who just want a late night caffeine hit rather than an alcoholic one.

Yada Yada Yada.....

Originally posted by Eme1

Utopia in West One is really good. Can get busy but well worth it -the frappe's and iced latte's are great for warmer days! :)

....especially if you want to breathe some secondhand smoke at the same time. I prefer my double espresso without tar thanks.

No one has mentioned Coffee Revolution... fantastic coffee, and everything on the menu is fairtrade!

Two branches in Sheffield too, one on Ecclesall Road and one in the Students Union, it's where I go for my coffee, and I get to feel good about it too!

Originally posted by JonJParr

....especially if you want to breathe some secondhand smoke at the same time. I prefer my double espresso without tar thanks.

-on warmer days you can sit outside, they put plenty of tables out :cool:

Ray does make great coffee, providing you don't mind waiting or being embarrased by the leering club charging out onto the pavement to letch after High School sixth formers.

The coffee in Nonna's has just got better this last few weeks too, so that's back on the list - not that it ever went off. Some odd people do try hard to be seen to to hang out there sometimes though.

Cafe Moco is still the best at the moment for me, plus they do great food.

I have to agree about the garbage served up by chains or anywhere that puports to serve 'shoppers' such as Pollards.

Archived