The best coffee in Sheffield?

What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best coffee shop in the town centre?

• F.O.B
    • Utopia (West One)
    • Starbucks
    • Costa (Abbey National)
    • Coffee Rev (Uni)
    • Cafe Moco
    • Other

Originally posted by pinkhat

I think it is called AMT, and I thought it was quite cheap!

It is called AMT - but they lie!! On the menu it says that they have soya milk and they never ever do - I make a point of asking them every time I am at the train station in the hope that they might eventually think that there's some demand for it and might actually get some! Hasn't worked yet obviously.

AMT that's it, I thought the price was average but the coffee above standard compared to most other places in town.

Is this thread about the best cup of coffee in Sheff town, or the best coffee shop? Because although I don't rate their java, I enjoy getting a Raspberry Tea Frappucino, a muffin and a paper and unwinding at Division St Starbucks of a Sunday morning. So I guess I'd say that's the best coffee shop, but not necessarily the best coffee. :loopy:

I'll give that one about McStarbucks kookykoo. They do make their shops very comfortable. But then again, for what you get and the price you pay I would expect it to be as comfortable as it is!

Jus to clear up the question.....i wanna find the best coffee not the best coffee shop.

For me FOB is still winning the race.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
The new Costa coffee near the peace gardens is a really nice place to chill out in - its becoming my favourite coffee haunt while I write my Carby Goes to .. series !

Yeah, promote yourself all you like, but the other poster was asking for somewhere that sells good coffee and that's not Costa.

Coffee Revolution is OK.

Archived