Heeley bridge garage - broadfield road 1993 - 1996 ??

ANYONE OUT THERE WHO USED TO WORK AT THE ORIGINAL HEELEY BRIDGE GARAGE ON BROADFIELD ROAD.... IT WAS ROVER.... THEN SEAT.... THEN I LEFT AND IT CLOSED DOWN A FEW YEARS LATER.

WORKSHOP IN THE FRONT, BODYSHOP IN THE REAR AND CAR SALES ACROSS THE ROAD.

GOOD TIMES.... BUT SOMEWHAT BETTER NOW!:thumbsup:

ANYONE ELSE THERE BETWEEN THESE DATES

i worked there on the yts back in 1987.

i remember betty,keith nixon,kev reynolds,dave higgins,jack ashton who i still talk to from time to time,gordon.forgot his second name,sadly passed away now,can't remember the others names,might come back to me later.

martin in parts another one.

I worked in the Body Shop and did my YTS there before moving on, I remember Stuart Hicks who I bump into now and then, Saul, Beaver, Mick Bullock who I'd love to bump ino agian for a chat, Shoie?? not sure on spelling or his real name - a wiz with cars though, numerous names already mentioned from the work shop and offices. - Mrs B's!!!!

Good times but somewhat better now.... left motor trade behind!

MAYBE WE SHOULD ORGANISE A H.B.G REUNION!........ OH, Paul in valet bay, Steve Bayliss who joined a few months before I left, Denise in reception, Jane and Betty upstairs.... that chap who worked at a 1000 miles an hour in parts... another Mick I think!

• 2 years later...

Yep I was there too! I did a YTS apprenticeship. Knew all the names you mentioned plus worked with Shaun Goldsthorpe, Chris. Diane, Steve Street on reception all which I have bumped into. I was there for the early seat take over around 1990. Ziggy , Barry, Dave Higgins , Andy Simpson , Mark Bell....:D

• 10 months later...
I worked in the Body Shop and did my YTS there before moving on, I remember Stuart Hicks who I bump into now and then, Saul, Beaver, Mick Bullock who I'd love to bump ino agian for a chat, Shoie?? not sure on spelling or his real name - a wiz with cars though, numerous names already mentioned from the work shop and offices. - Mrs B's!!!!

Good times but somewhat better now.... left motor trade behind!

MAYBE WE SHOULD ORGANISE A H.B.G REUNION!........ OH, Paul in valet bay, Steve Bayliss who joined a few months before I left, Denise in reception, Jane and Betty upstairs.... that chap who worked at a 1000 miles an hour in parts... another Mick I think!

i worked in the valet bay remember shirley !