Which pubs will be showing the playoff games?

Does anybody know of any pubs which will be showing the Hartlepool v Tranmere play-off match on Friday night? I've got a Tranmere - supporting mate who would like to catch the game somewhere. I guess it might be on somewhere with it being of interest to any Wednesday fans.

the baracuda bar in the city centre across from orchard square always has live games on a large screen, plus theres the south african bar near the crucible

so who do you think will be in the final then ? im hoping for a owls -trammere final:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Well Hartlepool beat Tranmere although Tranmere beat them twice in the league,the playoffs are like a cup competition & form does not mean a lot,upto the Owls beating Hull they had a poor end to the season & just scraped into the playoffs,which I might add I am pleased for them.I think the Owls will get the goal down at Brentford on Monday & will play Hartlepool in the final & I think if the Owls can get a result at Brentford they will beat whoever in the final.UP THE BLADES

Archived