Please turn your car stereo down when near houses.

I work from home and we also have young kids and a baby. When you guys go by with your volume and bass turned up my windows start to rattle and I loose concentration when you're about 100 yds away and you're going slowly because of the speed ramps. In the evenings the kids are often disturbed by it. It's REALLY frustrating guys so come on, please turn it down.

I think you need new windows! I used to live right next to a busy train line and didnt have problems like that!

I doubt the offenders are reading this anway, or would listen even if they were. Just be happy they'll deaf in a few years, they have no taste in music (usually), aspire to be a chav rather than not to be, and that the speed bumps you mention are probably destroying their expensive exhaust system:hihi:

Originally posted by NatalieSheff

i dont mind if theyre groovy tunes, but bang bang bang is very annoying

I don't think those with stereos they can't turn down when outside a house play groovy tunes. They only have bang bang bang tunes near us.

We find the bang bang bang tunes can only be played by baseball cap wearers with exhausts on their cars that appear to be too large.

Originally posted by floyd77

I think you need new windows! I used to live right next to a busy train line and didnt have problems like that!

:hihi:

I agree but I don't think Aaarrrggghhh lives in a particularly pleasant area of Sheffield!!

I actually LIKE hearing music coming from peoples cars...it is a sign of summertime.....so many people have air conditioning you don't always hear it anyways as they've all got their windows up!!

Try getting a job that takes you out of the house I would imagine the bigger distraction is probably from all them young kids crawling all over you......

:hihi:

(edit...please read the whole of this thread before assuming I am a bitch....this forum user was 'very' unpleasant to me on a recent thread....I am merely having a jibe back...and yes as you can see they bit hook, line and sinker....:hihi: )

What a load of crap - I usually ignore nonsense but have you got a brain?

I live in a 'NICE' area of Sheffield, yes.

I actually am a musician - what I hear is not music, just the ensuing vibrations it creates.

I have my own office and the children never bother me when I'm working.

The original post is a request, not for discussion with those it doesn't concern. Why oh why do so many idiots love to see a few pathetic words they've typed, just clouding the issue? No, don't answer that.

I think it's hilarious to see these silly cars with blacked out windows blasting music with a little boy with sunglasses and arm leaning out of window trying to look cool with a gigantic shelf stuck on back of car.

Many a time a have wanted to place a clock and a couple of candlesticks on those silly spoilers, they look ridiculous! :loopy:

Originally posted by Aaarrrggghhh

What a load of crap - I usually ignore nonsense but have you got a brain?

I live in a 'NICE' area of Sheffield, yes.

I actually am a musician - what I hear is not music, just the ensuing vibrations it creates.

I have my own office and the children never bother me when I'm working.

The original post is a request, not for discussion with those it doesn't concern. Why oh why do so many idiots love to see a few pathetic words they've typed, just clouding the issue? No, don't answer that.

Why did you bother posting on a forum then...under general chit chat....and not expect a discussion...!! If it is a request...identify the car responsible...the street you live on...how else are the guys responsible for this disturbance gonna deal with your request???? :hihi:

What did you expect...the guilty parties to log on...identify themselves and say 'guilty as charged I won't do it again..in future my music will be turned down!! :hihi:

Yes my brain does seem to be in gear...unlike yours!! :P

Archived