Please turn your car stereo down when near houses.

I used to live in London and every BMW driver was out to impress. It is much less of a problem up here but I notice a few people parked up or sat in traffic It annoys the hell out of me and infringes my civil liberties. It's a sign of personal gratification over the common good.

I used to live in London and every BMW driver was out to impress. It is much less of a problem up here but I notice a few people parked up or sat in traffic It annoys the hell out of me and infringes my civil liberties. It's a sign of personal gratification over the common good.

I was writing a reply and spotted your last line. In a nutshell. :thumbsup:

DragonAnna, may I refer you to Bloomdido's post above. :)

*Throws a stinger under Mamalocha's car and takes a sledge to the radio*

*wonders if DragonAnna is any relation to Tia-Anna :P:hihi::help:

I've Joaquín Rodrigo - Concierto de Aranjuez in my car which isn't your modern sh*te. ;)

I've Joaquín Rodrigo - Concierto de Aranjuez in my car which isn't your modern sh*te. ;)
You antisocial people, you just don't get it, do you? Who cares what you're playing ... it's the sheer volume and the fact that it actually vibrates your skeleton as the vehicle lumbers past.

When I'm walking along doing my shopping or I'm at work, I don't want my eardrums shattered or the effect of being at a rave or in a club ... just grow up, you tart! :D

You antisocial people, you just don't get it, do you? Who cares what you're playing ... it's the sheer volume and the fact that it actually vibrates your skeleton as the vehicle lumbers past.

When I'm walking along doing my shopping or I'm at work, I don't want my eardrums shattered or the effect of being at a rave or in a club ... just grow up, you tart! :D

my deck has been nicked

Aye well - like I said - turn off your hearing aid.

There are many worse things than a few seconds of loud music, and if you have nothing better to make a fuss about then good for you.

I shall continue to listen to my music as loud as I want in my car, regardless of how much it upsets you - for all of a couple of seconds of your life.

Aye well - like I said - turn off your hearing aid.

There are many worse things than a few seconds of loud music, and if you have nothing better to make a fuss about then good for you.

I shall continue to listen to my music as loud as I want in my car, regardless of how much it upsets you - for all of a couple of seconds of your life.

Can we presume then that you wouldn't mind your neighbours playing their music as loudly as they wanted in their home or garden? As its their home should they be able to do exactly as they want - regardless of how much it upsets you? Or would you make a fuss about it. ;)

Archived