Tramlines Festival Sheffield - We Want Your Band!

Tramlines

Yey! :thumbsup:

I've been going to the Middlesbrough festival every year now for a while (which is free)and has featured some big stars in the past and present - Ash last year(yey), Zutons this year (tiny yey) and loads of up and coming bands and i've always been embarrassed that our fair city can't do this.

We did it once, sort of, with Sport Aid which was brilliant for those of us old enough to remember! :rolleyes::D

Do we get a say in some of the bands? Is there going to be a forum like there is for Middlesbrough? Do any of the Monkeys go to Middlesbrough cos that is how it is done, not like Live at Leeds festival where you can't get in anywhere to see anyone :rolleyes:

N.B. If Alex would like a lift to Middlesbrough to check things out, I'd be happy to provide one. ;):hihi:

I've been going to the Middlesbrough festival every year now for a while (which is free)and has featured some big stars in the past and present - Ash last year(yey), Zutons this year (tiny yey) and loads of up and coming bands and i've always been embarrassed that our fair city can't do this.

We did it once, sort of, with Sport Aid which was brilliant for those of us old enough to remember! :rolleyes::D

Do we get a say in some of the bands? Is there going to be a forum like there is for Middlesbrough? Do any of the Monkeys go to Middlesbrough cos that is how it is done, not like Live at Leeds festival where you can't get in anywhere to see anyone :rolleyes:

N.B. If Alex would like a lift to Middlesbrough to check things out, I'd be happy to provide one. ;):hihi:

I've been a few times to Middlesbrough Music Live, and think we'll be going along on the Sunday this year. It is a good event. Would be awesome to have one closer to home!

No we don't have a forum yet, but if you have a facebook account we now have a group on there. Were there is a discussion boards, so you can post ideas there.

Just search for Tramlines.

Archived