Poker game - Abbeydale Sports club

Nutbrown

Hey there!

As many of you already know, Tom and I are leaving for university on the 19th of September and the games will be taken over by Martin and Tim.

We are hosting a big leaving game on the 12th september which will be a deepstack tournament. We have arranged for us to use the upstairs function room as we are hoping for a large turnout!

The game is a £30 freezeout, like the weekly game we play, only with longer blind levels and a deeper stack making for a longer more interesting game. We have staff to man the upstairs bar and so there will be no need to go downstairs. We are offering chip butties for £1 on the day.

The game is going to start at 3pm, with registration starting at 1:30.

The tournament director will be projected onto the wall and the whole game will be a lot bigger and better.

This is going to be our last game at Abbeydale for me and Tom so please come down and make it something special!

Please reply to this message as I really need an estimation of how many players are likely to be joining us!

You can PM me or send me an e-mail at steveswfc@gmail.com.

Thankyou all again for a great time at the tables, and really hope to see you at the game!

Steve

P.S The game this Wednesday is still running as usual.

Hey there!,

Quick headsup about the game on saturday if you're wanting to come.

The registration starts at 1:30, the game starts at 3pm. It's a 10k deepstack with long blind levels. Drinks will be £1 as usual and the upstairs bar will be running. We have the whole function room up there. It's a £30 freezeout and will be an awesome game. Please let anyone know that you think will be interested as really hoping for a good crowd!

We will also be doing food around tea time. Would be great if you could come along with some friends!

Steve

• 2 months later...

Archived