Please help me get through to Miss England!

Hi my names Amanda Ive been a model since i was 14 and have worked with many top photographers. I studied my A levels at King Ecgbert in Dore and Im currently wanting to become a make-up artist and hopefully move abroad. I entered the Miss England competition this year and i am currently through to the Miss Sheffield finals which will be at Leadmill on the 26th of this month.

As well as getting the judges votes on the night there is also a public vote that started this Mon and finishes on the night of the final, please could you help me to gain the public vote by texting Amanda Ellis to 84205 or ringing 09016561520 and then entering 03 when asked to do so.

Votes cost 60p and i will be very gratefull to anyone whho votes for me!

Miss england website -

Thank you!! :D

Isnt that cheating? And wont you feel wrong if you win, knowing you did it by asking a forum to vote for you? Id feel i had cheated other sheffield contestants out of a chance to win and for that reason your fired!!!!

You're not wrong... maybe they've got some of the judges in from Crufts.

Though to be fair, I don't think any of them, either on the Sheffield page or the South Yorkshire one, have been helped by the dreadful pictures they've had taken.

Archived