Are you willing to admit your age

depoix

Secret love by Doris Day no.one in 54 was my favorite I'd be five at the time and lived on Shirecliffe It was mi dads favourite.Doris is still on the go today [what a woman]

If she were my daughter I'd still be bathin her. Happy times

Secret love by Doris Day no.one in 54 was my favorite I'd be five at the time and lived on Shirecliffe It was mi dads favourite.Doris is still on the go today [what a woman]

If she were my daughter I'd still be bathin her. Happy times

very strong evidence to suggest she was a pred' & her Secret Loves were young starlets who if didn't come around never worked again in Hollywood & such a happy smile but only for Rock Hudson:gag::gag::gag:

very strong evidence to suggest she was a pred' & her Secret Loves were young starlets who if didn't come around never worked again in Hollywood & such a happy smile but only for Rock Hudson:gag::gag::gag:

But we all know now that Rock Hudson batted for the other side!

What was the song with the words "Eat your macaroni Joe"? and the one with a "spoonfull of Sugar".

They remind me of sitting around the radio, listening to "Listen with Mother" in pre-tv days (in our house anyway). Altough there were some rich people on our road who had telly's and at least one family had a phone and a proper washing machine. :hihi:

I'm a baby boomer.

What "strong evidence" is there against Doris Day?

book wrote on the subject in question, not into that mongering myself, so would never read anything of that nature but been touted around for 50 ? yrs:|:|:|

• 4 weeks later...

Archived