Is there a Circus or something on ?

Kashul

I have just been online to see about getting some tickets to take my family, who are visiting, out on a nice treat FIFTY POUND EACH ??? !!!!!

There is a recession on guys !!!

Obviously I cant afford this as there are 7 of us, we have done graves park and the peace gardens, and I cant seem to find anything else going on in Sheffield to take them to.

Anyone know if there is a circus on in Sheffield anywhere or anything nice for young people/toddlers ?

Thanks xx

Why dont u take them to the Weston Park Museum good for adults and kids and is a really nice day.

Not sure if a museum is a good day out for a toddler? Why not go to Skeg or something? Not too far in the car? Or Brid/Cleethorpes on the train, as you get the toddlers on free!

Been to the museam guys and dont have a car....I didnt realise how bad Sheffield is for a nice treat day out...

I took them to magna last year and the little one was bored...

Looks like a day stuck in the house....More bored kids !!

Its a bit late in the day and a bit chilly for seaside anyway....

It's not a kid kind of city is it? Cos it's a Uni city, there's alot more to do when you are in your late teens... Magna is supposed to be for kids, so if that was boring for your ones probably nothing to do but satisfy the adults... Religious holiday too, so some things won't be open anyways...

It's for Cirque du Soleil at the Arena.

Went last night, it was a Christmas present. Fantastic. I wouldn't think that it would be suitable for young children though - not sure of the words but some children may be scared by some of it. I think that ours would have been.

Anyone know if there is a circus on in Sheffield anywhere

Thanks xx

You could try Anja Back's weekly drag cabaret at Affinity on one night a week, or my own drag cabaret at ONYX ROOMS, Rotherham, every Sunday night, but I don't think it will be suitable for kids...

No, seriously, the only circus I can think of on at present around here is Cirque de Soleil; fabulous, I adore them, but tickets are expensive; try Swamp Circus or Greentop Circus; both of them should be doing shows over Easter/ school holidays.

Archived