BNP is biggest threat warns Harriet..

But running away won't get them out.

If they ever got in, it would be better to stay and vote them out, than run away and lose your rights.

Maybe after a few years in power some people might even change their views and actually vote to keep them in even longer.

Harriet Harman warned yesterday that the BNP are Labours biggest threat after they came from apparantly nowhere to poll more than 23% in Moston, Manchester

Is it now time for us all to get behind the BNP ?

Yes, I am going to vote for the BNP just because Harman says they are a threat to Labour.

Has the BNP's leader apologised or asked for a second chance? Has he said that his views have now changed? He still holds the same racist views that he was convicted of. Like I said if you want to support this feel free.

You can believe what you want to but I'm certain that the Conservatives, will be Labours main rival in any forthcoming elections.

Its got nothing to do with what I believe or dont believe

It is fact

MANCHESTER Council

Moston ward

Thursday 9th April 2009

Rita Tavernor (Labour) 1,353

Derek Adams (British National Party) 815

Timothy Hartley (Liberal-Democrat) 696

Phil Donohue (Conservative) 558

Karl Wardlaw (Green Party) 74

BNP Percentage 23.3%

Labour says don't vote BNP. Baring in mind it has been said by labour, simple logic suggests a vote for the bnp would be sensible decision.

If labour don't want us to vote bnp, they should say, 'vote bnp' and we wouldn't vote for them.

I'll vote green party probably.

Must admit to having considered voting bnp, people giving me flyers and emails etc. telling me not to is so bloody annoying, I'll do it to annoy them.

Its got nothing to do with what I believe or dont believe

It is fact

MANCHESTER Council

Moston ward

Thursday 9th April 2009

Rita Tavernor (Labour) 1,353

Derek Adams (British National Party) 815

Timothy Hartley (Liberal-Democrat) 696

Phil Donohue (Conservative) 558

Karl Wardlaw (Green Party) 74

BNP Percentage 23.3%

So in your world you believe that this vote is representative of the future results in the next general election?

So in your world you believe that this vote is representative of the future results in the next general election?

It is what Harriet Harman says

Did you not read the opening post on this thread?

And did I not just say that it is nothing to do with what I believe or dont believe, why are you trying to turn my words round?

its better then one spent money we havnt got, helping a business that been making billions but have nothing put aside for rainy day

And what policies do the BNP have to help out with the global Banking crisis and the global recession? The only policy that they believe in is to send back all the ethnic minorities.

And what policies do the BNP have to help out with the global Banking crisis and the global recession? The only policy that they believe in is to send back all the ethnic minorities.

I think that if you just go to google for a minute or two you will find that you are wrong with that statement.

Archived