Wheelchair access function room needed

shelby46

:help: I'm needing a decent, free or cheap function room for mid July for a 50th. It is for about 100 - 150, and must have a large car park, wheelchair access and disabled toilets. Preferably around Hillsborough, Shiregreen or Wincobank. We want to bring our own catering and our own DJ. I've trawled though the function room thread till my eyes are blurred, but a lot of the posts are old now. Can anyone recommend somewhere please? Thanks :thumbsup:

i have been trying to think but don't know the areas you have suggested very well. maybe you should also put your post in the disability section. i'm not too au fait with this forum yet but i think its under interest groups.

the disability dicrimination act means most places should be accessible but the reality is often different, sadly.

I agree with you. I have found one that covers my needs. the Hillsborough Club. It looks good. The staff were very helpful and it has full access. Thank you for your help.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived