Do you believe in ghosts, mediums, ouija boards and all things spooky?

Im not sure if im a believer of spirits amongst us, hauntings, powers of ouija boards, mediums etc

However Im not daft enought to meddle just incase theres something in it!!!

Do you lot believe? have you any proof? ... convince me

I believe. I'm quite a cynical person too so I wouldn't say it lightly. When I was younger, we lived in a house that was occupied by the ghost of the previous owner. At the time, my mum never told me they had seen her. All I remember was the constant feeling of being watched. I would set off out of my bedroom, willing myself to walk down the stairs, and always end up running. My grandad, who was ancient, used to talk about 'that blonde lady' and we assumed he was losing his marbles. there were numerous things that happened.

Packman Lane, Kiveton Park @ 10pm at night - in a car.... spooky stuff indeed.

The gypsy at Skegness outdoor market is also scarily accurate as well I have found.

I believe there are certain aspects to it that are correct - which I have seen with my own eyes.

I think a lot of it is fake or can be proven though, so again, I need to see something myself to believe in it.

The thing I am interested in most is - if we can see something, that cannot be explained.. SURELY.. there is more to life after we pass on.

That's the theory I am going with anyway.

And I've seen a A LOT of weird things I cannot put a rational reasoning explanation behind.

Im not sure if im a believer of spirits amongst us, hauntings, powers of ouija boards, mediums etc

However Im not daft enought to meddle just incase theres something in it!!!

Do you lot believe? have you any proof? ... convince me

I'm very sceptical of all claims of paranormal events or abilities, and as a result have dabbled with mediums and ouija boards. As of this moment I'm 100 % unconvinced of the existence of any paranormal phenomena.

But I await new evidence to show me something cool!:thumbsup:

The thing I am interested in most is - if we can see something, that cannot be explained.. SURELY.. there is more to life after we pass on.

That's the theory I am going with anyway.

Well that's a truly horrible theory DayMare I'm afraid.

So if you see anything you can't explain, that to you is evidence of an afterlife?

Because to me all that's evidence of is that I've seen something that I'm unable to explain.

You might aswell say "If we can see something that cannot be explained then SURELY there's a giant purple elephant right behind you".

Putting surely in capitol letters doesn't disguise the fact that what you've claimed is so very far from sure it's funny.

Archived