Private Ponds for Fishing

sandie

After a visit to Yorkshire last week I tried to go fishing in Knarsbrough but no joy so I finished up at a private pond in Altofts South of Leeds, it was a well stocked pond.

My question is apart from Clown, Aston ponds etc is there a good well stocked pond within a 30 miles radius of Sheff.

Any help welcome.

Thanks

After a visit to Yorkshire last week I tried to go fishing in Knarsbrough but no joy so I finished up at a private pond in Altofts South of Leeds, it was a well stocked pond.

My question is apart from Clown, Aston ponds etc is there a good well stocked pond within a 30 miles radius of Sheff.

Any help welcome.

Thanks

Hi sandie there is a pond at the back of ecclesfield working mens club stocked with roach perch carp bream usual species on the bus route

Hi sandie there is a pond at the back of ecclesfield working mens club stocked with roach perch carp bream usual species on the bus route

Thanks MILO007 I think I know where you mean is there a restriction on barbless hooks.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi sandie try horseshoe ponds at wales near kiveton its situated down the side of the lord conyers pub then second right forge lane excellent fishing either silver fish pond or carp pond bite a chuck you will catch all day long just on carp pellets ps he closed on mondays to give the fish a rest ps you can get a great breakfast aswell its £5 per day tight lines

Hi sandie try horseshoe ponds at wales near kiveton its situated down the side of the lord conyers pub then second right forge lane excellent fishing either silver fish pond or carp pond bite a chuck you will catch all day long just on carp pellets ps he closed on mondays to give the fish a rest ps you can get a great breakfast aswell its £5 per day tight lines

Thanks for that I will give it a visit in August it sounds great

Archived