Looking for nice restaurant to go for our 1st wedding anniversary

mrs m

Hi

We wanted to go to Viva Tequila for our wedding anniversary cos its our fave restaurant, but its closed on bank holidays (anniversary 25th May).

Can anyone recommend somewhere nice to go? Not seafood, preferable south side of Sheffield or town centre - ta!

The Damhouse Cookes?

Loch Fyne Glossop Road?

I went to Damhouse with my husband for my birthday last month and it was really really nice, service, place and food were great :thumbsup:

I'd also reccommend Antibo, San Remo, BB's, Cafe Rouge and La Gondala in the city centre

Loch Fyne Glossop Road?

The original poster did say 'Not seafood'! I do agree with the Dam House though, also Ivory, the Milestone (if you don't mind going out to Kelham Island!) and Walnut Club on Eccy Road. Have heard good things about the new Wig and Pen but haven't managed to go yet (tried on Easter Monday and it was closed).

I really like vittorius (i think thats how u spell it) on ecclesall road. its not as well knows as nonnas so it is more private which is what u want on a romantic meal isn't it? the food is lovely and it is perfect for couples, and to top it off a v nice fish tank in the middle! what more could you want?! you could pretend you are romeo and juliet when they firstmeet eyes through the fish tank haha!

Archived