Hillfoot club

hi i'm posting this for my sister as i can't remember it she wanted to know if anyone remembered the CBers that used to go to the Hillfoot Club, Burnaby Street and the Irish Centre at Pitsmoor? Loads of people used to go, some underage! We used to dance all night - and then go home in the back of someone's dad's transit van. Great times!

hi i'm posting this for my sister as i can't remember it she wanted to know if anyone remembered the CBers that used to go to the Hillfoot Club, Burnaby Street and the Irish Centre at Pitsmoor? Loads of people used to go, some underage! We used to dance all night - and then go home in the back of someone's dad's transit van. Great times!

I asked on a previous thread if anyone had any photos of Hillfoot Club but to no avail.I thought it was on the old Penistone Road and is still standing-now a chemical supplier.:confused:

• 2 years later...

I remember Hillfoot club,when the CB club was there,i remember it being called ABC (Amalgamated breakers club) Aftre the club a walk back,with other breakers. to our flat on Holme lane for a cup of sludge .....Happy DAYS :)

Archived