Men going topless in Public

I am not talking about the beach. I am referring to Public places like shops, buses/trains etc. On a few really sunny days I've noticed men wondering around the street and in shops topless. One in this particular shop was asked to leave by a security guard. Do you think it's appropriate? Regardless of how they look but what if they smell ripe?

What do you think?

To the men on this forum...would you ever go into a supermarket or on a train/bus/shopping trip topless in hot weather?

I personally would never walk around topless in public, and I don't think anyone should. There is barely any heat difference in wearing a thin tshirt and not wearing one at all, so they can't use that as an excuse. Its just an attention seeking ploy, and in my opinion I think its very inappropriate indeed.

• Like 1

I agree with t020 in the fact it's mainly attention seeking. Walking up Fargate the other day, some guy was walking around with just his tracksuit trousers on - you could tell by the way he walked that it was purely for the "I'm hard" factor :?

Originally posted by tinajones

bring it on i say! women often walk around in crop tops and mini skirts (esp now they are back in fashion) so lets have some equality.

I trust you're the evil twin of the Tina Jones who was against Spearmint Rhino

Originally posted by costessey

its a free world...plus you can top your tan up while going about your business...won't be a problem in a couple of weeks anyhow

Its also a free world for the people that don't want to see topless men walking about, but it is often enforced on them because people lack respect and consideration for others.