Men going topless in Public

Is expecting people to wear a shirt a form of body shaming?

---------- Post added 25-07-2018 at 09:19 ----------

Seems reasonable to me.

No... it's the comments claiming it wouldn't be as bad if they had good bodies.

I've taken my shirt off outside a pub but put it on to go in and get a drink. As has been said, it's just respectful. But, commenting on the attractiveness of the body appears to be a double standard.

No... it's the comments claiming it wouldn't be as bad if they had good bodies.

I've taken my shirt off outside a pub but put it on to go in and get a drink. As has been said, it's just respectful. But, commenting on the attractiveness of the body appears to be a double standard.

That I agree with, nobody should have to receive unsolicited comments about their appearance.

That I agree with, nobody should have to receive unsolicited comments about their appearance.

I'm not saying they shouldn't, i just don't like the double standard of not allowed to 'fat-shame' women, but it's OK if it's men.

I'll make comments about everyone... even myself as i couldn't really care less about whether i'm attractive or not.

Men going topless in public?

Yuk!

Only places men should strip off is on the beach and in the bedroom. (OK, maybe a park.)

Everywhere else (IMO) is inappropriate.

And please could someone teach them how to look cool, as well as stay cool, in hot weather.

Anywhere there is food, whether it be the supermarket or fast food joint it's not acceptable. Mostly from a hygiene stand point.

In these types of places it should be a strict no shirt no service policy.

Also on public transport. I'm sure no-one wants to sit on a seat with a damp backrest from some oik that's sweated all over it.