Men going topless in Public

I'm still waiting for you to explain what exactly is not acceptable about it?

Do you find skin offensive?

I shouln't NEED to explain - for goodness sake ! It's called courtesy and decency and respecting other peoples feelings ! Come on Cyclone ! What sort of upbringing did you have ?

Quite right too . I can't believe there are some people who genuinely do not understand that it is just not acceptable behaviour.

I know. It's so unhygienic. :gag:

It's a supermarket, not a beach for goodness sake!

We're ALL bloomin hot in this weather - but you can't just go stripping off when the fancy takes you! :D

StarSparkle :)

I shouln't NEED to explain - for goodness sake ! It's called courtesy and decency and respecting other peoples feelings ! Come on Cyclone ! What sort of upbringing did you have ?

Are you respecting the feelings of people who wish to shop topless? I don't think you are... so who's upbringing should be in question?

for the record, I wouldn't shop topless, I'm not really a topless kinda guy, although that said, i'm posting topless now. I hope that doesn't offend you too much, but it's hot in here.

I know. It's so unhygienic. :gag:

It's a supermarket, not a beach for goodness sake!

We're ALL bloomin hot in this weather - but you can't just go stripping off when the fancy takes you! :D

StarSparkle :)

Oh yes, all that unhygenic chest flesh. Well know for being far more unhygenic than hand arm and leg flesh. :rolleyes:

I think the problem is that you do not see it as a problem !

no no, the problem is that you won't tell me why it is a problem.

I'm not stirring, I wouldn't do it myself, but I generally don't understand your concern about it.

Daven, isn't your reaction a bit disproportionate? Why create such a big issue out of something which is not? I do not care if people shop topless (and, artisan, this is not exhibitionism btw), but i do care if they are rude or have bad manners. Maybe we should start a poll and see what SF users think, or are cyclone and myself dirty, uneducated men?