Men going topless in Public

Personally, I think blokes wandering around with pasty/lobster red/scrawny flesh on display is a bit naff. No objections if the bloke in question has the physique of Laurence Dallaglio though :D .

That is the most ludicrous sexist statement I have seen on this forum.

It just confirms my previous statement about gay boys.

You think it is OK for those kind of people to wander about, but not for these others you describe.

Do not forget, as the pigs said "All flesh is Pork"

Highly inappropriate.....as was the parent who allowed her daughter to toddle round Tesco in just her nappy yesterday. I can't believe how utterly disgraceful are some people's attitudes.

Oh come on, it was a hot day, at least the kid wasn't butt naked..

...I must admit, I'd be more than a little concerned if I saw someone wandering around Tescos in their pyjama bottoms.... :hihi:

StarSparkle

Such uptightness! It's alright, I usually manage to find a t-shirt to wear too :thumbsup:

That is the most ludicrous sexist statement I have seen on this forum.

It just confirms my previous statement about gay boys.

You think it is OK for those kind of people to wander about, but not for these others you describe.

Do not forget, as the pigs said "All flesh is Pork"

Twas also a joke. You know, tongue-in-cheek? Sheesh! Go and get a nice cold drink. I think your brain's in danger of over-heating ;) .

Not sure what you mean with the comment about 'gay boys' though :suspect: .

Such uptightness! It's alright, I usually manage to find a t-shirt to wear too :thumbsup:

Well, I suppose it is better that you're wearing pyjama bottoms rather than nothing..... :gag::hihi:

StarSparkle

PS I take it you completely missed the smilie at the end of my last posting, Hecate? I was taking the p*** out of you, not being serious! :hihi:

I love debates like these. There's a few undecided issues in my own head about this, for example, I have to totally disagree with toplessness being a hygiene issue, as there is certainly far more germs on my hands than there would be on my back, chest or stomach! Any "hair shedding" is going to be from my head.

But on the other hand, and I don't know why, I do feel like there is a time and a place, for example, if I were to need say, a solicitor for something and there were three sitting round a table, two with shirts and ties on, and one topless, I wouldn't be choosing the latter, and again, I don't know why! I love psychology.

If I think about it enough though, women that "love" men in uniform I find them so lame,as how can you be totally bessotted or not even notice them over a piece of cloth! *points to the "men in boots" thread* :loopy:

Women in nurse uniforms do nothing for me, I just like what I like.

My two penneth worth, carry on, lol.

:)