Men going topless in Public

You don't wanna know what the shelf stackers get up to at night then ;)

I know, and it's not nice sometimes, although it is fun watching their faces when they realise they are stood in full view of the doors :hihi:

If I think about it enough though, women that "love" men in uniform I find them so lame,as how can you be totally bessotted or not even notice them over a piece of cloth! *points to the "men in boots" thread* :loopy:

:)

Only certain uniforms!!!

Can I ask, do you have a hairy chest?..a lot of men do don't they and friction could cause the hairs to drop off and land who knows where.....

Do you have hairy armpits too? and probably long hairs as well, as most men do.

Like was described in an earlier post, where would you rest your chest and armpits which because its hot, will probably be dripping in sweat.....where will that go?:gag:

If a woman WAS to go topless, she would at least have shaved her armpits and wouldn't have a hairy chest so these bits wouldn't apply to her.

Also, don't forget, a woman would be in trouble for flashing her bits unless she WAS on a topless beach or something.:hihi:

well it's a bit personal.

But yes I do, and hairy arms and legs as well, and friction with what I might ask, do you think i'd go around rubbing my chest :o

...PS I take it you completely missed the smilie at the end of my last posting, Hecate? I was taking the p*** out of you, not being serious! :hihi:

Taking the pish? Surely not! You'd need a sense of humour to do that ;):hihi: .

At the risk of being REALLY controversial, how is it that those people who do not advocate topless shopping by men due to its' lack of courtesy and consideration of other people's feelings, are the same people who do not care about courtesy and other people's feelings when it comes to breast-feeding in public? Just an observation.

I'm not quite sure what you're saying there. Are you trying to point out that I favour allowing women to breast feed wherever is appropriate, or trying to imply that I don't.

If it's the latter I'd suggest that you either prove it, or appologise.

That is the most ludicrous sexist statement I have seen on this forum.

It just confirms my previous statement about gay boys.

You think it is OK for those kind of people to wander about, but not for these others you describe.

Do not forget, as the pigs said "All flesh is Pork"

are you being deliberately daft?

I read the comment as being a bit tongue in cheek, and I appreciate the sentiment. I'd rather not see ugly women in the supermarket at all given the choice, it would be much more pleasant if they were all supermodels.

That's not sexist, unless it's sexist to find some but not all women attractive.

• Haha 1

I don't mind because it lets me know who to avoid in there. Has anyone else noticed how its always young men of an erm, 'certain type' who seem to roam urban areas with shirts off? Displaying their snow white pigeon chests and prison tattoos. Ugh. :gag: So when I see someone underdressed like that I know to steer well clear. :thumbsup:

What an interesting thread this has turned out to be :)

I am truly amazed that such victorian principles are still held held high, be it for better or worse, considering most of todays media involves scantily clad people.

There are quite a few different issues going on here, as already stated, we don't take in to account just how sexist peoples morals are until something so innocent as walking around a supermarket crops up. Women could be arrested for walking around topless, due to laws created by men (they can't control themselves so the women have to cover up)

The hygene argument doesn't really hold true once you put some thought into it.

Maybe some people find the natural human form so vile due to being brain-washed by the media, that anyone wanting to uncover parts of their bodies have to be a certain shape size and colour?

I find all this really interesting, personally it doesn't bother me in the slightest what someone looks like or wears, there are alot more important things in life, if they are comfortable with themselves then thats fine :)

• Like 1