Hand washing after toilet

t020

Do you wash your hands after going to the toilet? This question is especially for men that think that going for a wee means that they don't have to wash their hands. I personally always wash my hands after going, and think that people who don't are lazy, inconsiderate, and damned right unhygienic. Also, in public toilets, I hate using urinals and always use the cubicles. I find it too strange getting 'it' out next to a stranger and ****ing right next to them. Even worse are men that talk to each other while they **** at the urinals! I just couldn't do it.

Originally posted by t020

Do you wash your hands after going to the toilet?

If we're just talking about micturation then usually I wash my hands, even if it is just a cursory rinse.

This question is especially for men that think that going for a wee means that they don't have to wash their hands. I personally always wash my hands after going, and think that people who don't are lazy, inconsiderate, and damned right unhygienic.

urine is sterile.

if you cut yourself badly in an inhospitable place and need to clean the wound to prevent infection, fresh urine is probably your best bet in the abscence of sterile saline solution.

And your hands are always dirtier than your genitals. But it's good common practice, since if you do always wash your hands after urinating then you'll probably do it three or four times a day at least, and your hands will be generally cleaner.

Also, in public toilets, I hate using urinals and always use the cubicles. I find it too strange getting 'it' out next to a stranger and ****ing right next to them. Even worse are men that talk to each other while they **** at the urinals! I just couldn't do it.

ok.

Do you wash your hands after going to the toilet? This question is especially for men that think that going for a wee means that they don't have to wash their hands. I personally always wash my hands after going, and think that people who don't are lazy, inconsiderate, and damned right unhygienic. Also, in public toilets, I hate using urinals and always use the cubicles. I find it too strange getting 'it' out next to a stranger and ****ing right next to them. Even worse are men that talk to each other while they **** at the urinals! I just couldn't do it.

There is a little amusing appliction called the "Urinal Test" have you seen it? I think you might do well on it. Washing hands after the toilet is a must but the amount of men I see NOT doing this is obscene. How do you go on in a over crowded public toilet in say a pub for instance, do you always wait around for a cubical even though urinals are freely available?

Thank yourself you are not in Prison. I was required to take part in a exhibition in a prison one time. I noticed that the cubicals didn't have a door but a plank of wood going across the middle. Meaning that anyone using the cubicals would have their head and legs clearly visible to others, how embarassing.

Originally posted by Lickszz

Thank yourself you are not in Prison. I was required to take part in a exhibition in a prison one time. I noticed that the cubicals didn't have a door but a plank of wood going across the middle. Meaning that anyone using the cubicals would have their head and legs clearly visible to others, how embarassing.

like nearly all the toilets in disneyworld, florida :o:lol:

You are right,washing hands is one of the basic practices in life and for anyone not to wash their hands after using the toilet is incomprehensible as well as disgusting. Also, there are a lot of perverts use public toilets and they do stand at the urinals looking for victims and other perverts, I know of one such incident when a young man was stood at the urinal for half an hour as he was still there when I went back for another wee wee. These days I do not stand at the urinal, as I prefer to go in the cubicle instead to avoid the disgusting perverts.

Gosh, I feel obsessed!! When I go to any public toilet I ALWAYS turn the tap on, wash my hands, get a paper towel, dry my hands, then get a couple more paper towels to turn off the tap and open the doors! If you think about the amount of people who go to the toilet then open the doors and turn the taps on, it's disgusting!!

Chloé

Originally posted by halevan

You are right,washing hands is one of the basic practices in life and for anyone not to wash their hands after using the toilet is incomprehensible as well as disgusting. Also, there are a lot of perverts use public toilets and they do stand at the urinals looking for victims and other perverts, I know of one such incident when a young man was stood at the urinal for half an hour as he was still there when I went back for another wee wee. These days I do not stand at the urinal, as I prefer to go in the cubicle instead to avoid the disgusting perverts.

Hal,

You must be an extremely handsome man if you fear that other men would find you attractive. I'm suprised you dare go out of your house. Perhaps if you kept your clothes on when you went into public toilets you wouldn't have so much to worry about.

Archived