Sheffield - Newquay; Trains? Flights?

Hi

Does anyone have any idea on how i'd get to newquay? Truro? OR St Austell?

Ive had a quick look on the net, and flights are around £40-£60 return BUT the taxes arent then incl, baggage isn't either, and nor is insurance! All in all im looking at £100+

Trains are wanting £120+ one way

I HAVE to get down there on Friday (24th) and return the monday, (28th)

Can anyone please recommend any sites for trains/flights websites?

OR is anyone going down and returning on these dates? And have a spare seat in their car? And room for just one small holdall?

I HAVE to get down there on these dates so any advice/websites or anything.. its all welcomed!

Im pretty much desperate, need to see a family member who's life support is getting turned off on the saturday. Im praying they pull through til I get there, but I cant take my son and only have a sitter for the above dates.

I can't afford over £100 either! It's just too much at such short notice!

Not bothered about the 'class' or anything, just aslong as I get there.

Been up all night searching and not found much!

Thanks!

GULP.

Sheffield-St pancreas (Duration is 2hrs 7min)

St pancreas- St austell (Duration is 3hrs 58min!!!!!!!!!!)

Does it REALLY take that long?

Oh mh01, I cant get prices up for some reason :confused: ??

This is setting off from Sheffield at 9.27am getting to london at 11.34am

And departing london at 12.06pm arriving at 14.04pm. Meant 16.04pm.. had 4pm in my head.. Oh Gina cant read a 24hr clock!

How long would it take me to get from platform to platform? Is it a big station? Im presuming it is, as its international. Dont want a 30min walk to miss the connecting train AHHH!!! I only ever get the train to Rotherham or Doncaster LOL

GULP.

And departing london at 12.06pm arriving at 14.04pm. 16.04pm.. had 4pm in my head.. Oh Gina cant read a 24hr clock!

How long would it take me to get from platform to platform? Is it a big station? Im presuming it is, as its international. Dont want a 30min walk to miss the connecting train AHHH!!! I only ever get the train to Rotherham or Doncaster LOL

you may have to select as if you were buying the tickets then it may show the price it worked straight away when i did it.the most it should take between platforms with young charlie is no more than 15mins at a slow pace i should think

GULP.

And departing london at 12.06pm arriving at 14.04pm. Meant 16.04pm.. had 4pm in my head.. Oh Gina cant read a 24hr clock!

If anyone manages to work out the pricing system for our rail service they deserve a 'Masters' in Seemingly Unnecessary Complication. :hihi:

As for 32 minutes to cross St Pancras, you should be fine :)

(unless you have a serious limp)

Archived