Sheffield - Newquay; Trains? Flights?

Ahh Charlie isnt coming with me. Cant be trailing him to sit at the bedside with everyone! I need to go on these dates, cause I can't get anyone to have him on any other dates!

Hmm will try that too now! Thanks!

have you tried sheffield to newquay direct 1st before you tried sheff to london? im sure theres a direct train from sheffield however it may not be subject to megatrain promotions

Have you seen Newquay railway station? :hihi:

I think there is a train to Plymouth. (or there used to be) that's probably best bet, then change at Exeter.

(though at best, that's a random guess)

If anyone manages to work out the pricing system for our rail service they deserve a 'Masters' in Seemingly Unnecessary Complication. :hihi:

As for 32 minutes to cross St Pancras, you should be fine :)

(unless you have a serious limp)

HAHA!

No, I dont have a serious limp, but a very slow walker! Will run in exceptional circumstances..

The pricing is just confusing me now though!

I think there is a train to Plymouth. (or there used to be) that's probably best bet, then change at Exeter.

Why whats up with Newquay station? Does its size resemble Rotherham or something?

Oh god im totally confused!!

I have someone who can pick me up from..

Newquay. Truro. St Austell. But thats it! :(

Why whats up with Newquay station? Does its size resemble Rotherham or something?

Oh god im totally confused!!

Does it resemble Rotherham? :hihi: Rotherham station is Crystal Palace compared to Newquay.

Try and think more on the lines of Middlewood tram terminus. :hihi:

Ive got this

http://www.swt.trainsfares.co.uk/Buy_Tickets/matrix/display_matrix.asp?expand=&T2ID=1104_200941952322&ScriptEnabled=True

but even this is £118 cheapest return. AND they cant pick me up from Plymouth!

I just cant afford £118 :(

Don't panic.

There's loads of daytime forummers who will be able to give you some good advice tomorrow (later today).

:)

edit to add: sorry to be posting jokingly, I realise it's not a laughing matter :(

Does it resemble Rotherham? :hihi: Rotherham station is Crystal Palace compared to Newquay.

Try and think more on the lines of Middlewood tram terminus. :hihi:

:hihi: I like it!

Nowt wrong wi tram stop.. Apart from the tight en's not payin pay n ride and parking outside the MIL's house :rant:

problem is though megatrain might not cover a direct train she may be better trying via birmingham or nottingham

Archived