Sheffield - Newquay; Trains? Flights?

Like I said gina, have a sleep, and take a look again later. There's loads of forummers with good knowledge of the rail system. Someone will know best :)

Yeah hopefully.

Im not tired though :suspect:

Ive got this sudden burst of energy :confused:

Link? PLEASE! Thank you!!

Is this one way or return?

Been thinking.. I could get a one way, call the family and explain ive got no money for the return then they'll HAVE to pay for me to get back! :hihi:

snap it up at that price!:thumbsup:£40 is well smart

I'm not allowed to post a link! lol... a google search for Megabus or Megatrain will bring it up.

You'll need to enable cookies on your browser, if they are not normally enabled, otherwise it can't understand what you're asking it to do.

I found a bus leaving Meadowhall interchange, Fri 24th at 11:30 to reach London Victoria at 15:25; leave London at 17:00 to arrive Newquay at midnight.

Leave Newquay Mon 27th at 06:15, get to London at 13:15, leave at 15:00 to reach M'hall at 18:30.

You have to run two copies of the website at once, one for a trip shef-lon and one for lon-newquay, to make sure the tickets you're booking don't overlap each other. Hope you can make something of it.

Is it 10posts you need before a link?

Just make some random posts on my thread :D

Hi headingNorth.. Say hi back LOL

Im useless at searching things.. Just search my name is general discussions you can see I ask the most random useless things and forum do gooders slam me for not knowing how google works :rolleyes:

Is it 10posts you need before a link?

Just make some random posts on my thread :D

Hi headingNorth.. Say hi back LOL

Im useless at searching things.. Just search my name is general discussions you can see I ask the most random useless things and forum do gooders slam me for not knowing how google works :rolleyes:

It's 5 posts.

Couldn't you have googled that?

:P

You know how most american websites are "something dot com?" Well, Megabus is an american website. :thumbsup:

If the situation's ever likely to arise again, the ultra-cheap deals on Megabus (I once went from Worthing to Sheffield and back for nine pounds...) are easiest to get if you can book a good long way in advance. For family-related issues that's not always possible.

You know how most american websites are "something dot com?" Well, Megabus is an american website. :thumbsup:

If the situation's ever likely to arise again, the ultra-cheap deals on Megabus (I once went from Worthing to Sheffield and back for nine pounds...) are easiest to get if you can book a good long way in advance. For family-related issues that's not always possible.

morning ol chap how are you? just bumping your post count up 4 you:thumbsup:

Archived