Creative Ways To Make Money

really? how bad is your oven!? lol. I'll fish out my rubber gloves...

dont you have to have some sort of licence/certificate to clean for people these days tho?

Your gonna need more than gloves for JFK's oven.

A grinder backed up by shot blasting machine maybe. :D

A GOOD cleaner is worth her weight in gold. I understand for a private cleaning lady, the rate is is about £10 per hour. You would need very good references, and not just be a 'tidier'. I have had cleaners in the past, only one was 'simply the best' (Where are you Margaret?) If a cleaner is doing it just for 'pin' money beware!!!

By pin money, I mean that some people really just want to do a wipe over job, not suggesting you would. If I am paying somebody £10 per hour, ( which is more than I earn, AND pay tax on) I want a job done as well as I do it. No shame in being a treasure for somebody, I have done it myself.

If you have a passion, build a website around it! That's what I did, and I'm expecting to have enough income from it to live off by next year (if all goes to plan) and finally quit the 9-5.

The likely doubt you'll have is whether you have the technical ability to build a website, but I use a hosting service that does all the techy stuff for you, leaving you to just type your words, source images, videos etc. and just create the content for the site. Once your visitors start growing, you monetise the site using advertising, affiliate programs or even selling hard goods. This is the model the entire internet is built upon - create unique content > attract traffic > monetise.

PM me if you want more details. You have to be willing to put your heart and soul into the site, which is why the topic you cover should be one of your main passions in life. There is also a hosting fee, but you get all the tools you need.

Archived