Creative Ways To Make Money

Thanks Hetty, never heard that term before. I've cleaned for my sister and a friend but i dont think i could make a profession out of it. I already work full time so i'm looking for something to do to make a bit of extra money as my debts are somewhat of a burden.

• 3 weeks later...

Trade in gold...with the price of precious metals at the minute its difficult not to make money.

Quote people just below the scrap price and become a middleman/woman between the seller and the refinery.

For example, the refinery might pay you £6 for 1gram of gold, so give the seller £5.50...then take the gold to the refinery and make your money! Oh, and its rare that gold would only come in 1gram at a time, so your not just making 50p in my example...

good luck anyway...

jombola.etsy.com

• 1 year later...
Trade in gold...with the price of precious metals at the minute its difficult not to make money.

Quote people just below the scrap price and become a middleman/woman between the seller and the refinery.

For example, the refinery might pay you £6 for 1gram of gold, so give the seller £5.50...then take the gold to the refinery and make your money! Oh, and its rare that gold would only come in 1gram at a time, so your not just making 50p in my example...

good luck anyway...

jombola.etsy.com

or ripp them off to the tune of 300 quid with a faulty iphone

Archived