Looking for a nice restaurant

Becci85

Hi guys

Im looking for a nice restaurant to take my OH to next saturday.. its his birthday so want some where a bit different..

Sheffield or Rotherham will be fine... any food too :thumbsup:

Any suggestions will be welcome..:huh:

Hi guys

Im looking for a nice restaurant to take my OH to next saturday.. its his birthday so want some where a bit different..

Sheffield or Rotherham will be fine... any food too :thumbsup:

Any suggestions will be welcome..:huh:

Dam house - went there for my birthday last month, very nice food, nice place and great service.

Sette Colli - Hillsborough, lovely italian, been here about 8-10 times.

Antibo - Italian in town, very nice and modern.

Go to Wassabisabi on London road & book a Tapanyaki meal that's cooked in front of you.

It's not Raw fish either if you're thinking?(that's the Sushi & only a some of it is raw) It's a Cooked meat menu or vegetarian option.

Expensive but well worth the entertainment from the Chefs juggling eggs etc.:hihi:

Go to Wassabisabi on London road & book a Tapanyaki meal that's cooked in front of you.

It's not Raw fish either if you're thinking?(that's the Sushi & only a some of it is raw) It's a Cooked meat menu or vegetarian option.

Expensive but well worth the entertainment from the Chefs juggling eggs etc.:hihi:

I'd second that - great food and a good laugh. Book the later table if possible and go for drinks first - even more fun after a few beers!

Dam house - went there for my birthday last month, very nice food, nice place and great service.

Sette Colli - Hillsborough, lovely italian, been here about 8-10 times.

Antibo - Italian in town, very nice and modern.

I would second that!!!

Also try

Loch Fyne for Seafood

Grill on the Hill for ... grill

Archived